Our Foundation announces pole dance and aerial judge training. Anyone with an experience in art dance performance or sports of a minimum of 1 year can apply for the training.
The greatest focus of our judge training is on the evaluation of artistic self-expression.
- How do I distinguish stage genres from each other?
- What is the definition of all these genres, and why do we need to know them?
- Methodology of stage technology. How a choreography is built, what are the important aspects for its creation?
- What are the principles of stage techniques that need to be taken into account in order to be able to evaluate choreography properly?
- How can we determine how artistically a performance expressive is based on what we see on stage?
- How do we score emotions?
- What distinguishes between two stage performances?
- What makes one better than the other?
For this and many other questions we will get the answers at our judge training.
Practice guarantee in competitions organized by the Foundation. Opportunity for further trainings, quarterly clubs where experiences can be shared.
Our next training: 28-29 October, 2023
For more information and registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|||+36 30 309 4834|